Legal Notices & Copyright Information
- Contacting Hilding Kipnis & Kelly does not create an attorney-client relationship; until there is an attorney-client relationship, no information submitted through this site is privileged.
- Nothing on this site is intended to constitute legal advice and should be considered for informational/educational purposes only.
- This site's content is copyrighted — material may be downloaded for personal use, but not commercial purposes; use of any images, photos, or any material for non-personal use requires written permission.
- There are links on this site to other locations that are not affiliated with this site; we are not responsible for their content, accuracy, or privacy policies.
- Should you contact this firm, we will not disclose your information or IP address to any 3rd party except as required by law or to individuals involved in addressing any web site problems.
- We do not seek to represent any individual based solely on that person's visit to this web site.
- Hilding Kipnis & Kelly is licensed to practice in California only, and individuals viewing this web site in another state should not consider this material a solicitation or advertisement.
- All photographs of people are dramatizations and not actual clients.
- Some photographs are copyright TechAnchor and its licensors.
- The Torrey Pines photo is copyright Bill Evarts.